The Sawridge Inn – Value Accomodation in Jasper.
After a tough day hiking around Jasper National Park’s finest trails, every Mountain Man deserves to rest his bones on the finest bed around.
Now, Jasper has great accommodation options, but if you want to save your money for some of the activities on offer in the Canadian Rockies, Jasper’s Sawridge Inn is hard to beat.
Having spent the previous four nights with nothing but my sleeping bag and the stars, any warm place would have impressed me, but the Sawridge Inn was something special. As the only four-star hotel located in the town of Jasper, it’s the perfect place in the perfect location. The Sawridge Inn is luxurious to the max and the staff is extremely friendly, even if you’re a mountain man who, after spending a good long time in the woods, looks and smells like a hobo.
The best thing about this place, and the reason I am blogging about it, is that it won’t break the bank or, if you’re a mountain man like me, the old coffee can where you stuff your greenbacks. Between May 15th and October 15th this year, The Sawridge Inn has a “Summer Jasper Time Out Package” that will make your stay more affordable, more fun and more relaxing.
The package includes:
- 30% off every night’s accommodation.
- $25 food and beverage credit
- $15 credit for spa treatments
- $10 credit for rafting and guided tours
- 10% off Edmonton / Jasper transportation with Jasper Vacations
- $6 credit per person for lift passes for the Jasper Tramway
- Complimentary interpretive presentation on Jasper National Park